Requests must be received by official email from the relevant publication at least three working days before the concert at the following address [email protected]. Late requests will not be considered.
It is not possible to accredit freelance photographers.
The number of photo passes is limited. Applicants will receive a confirmation or denial e-mail a day or two before the concert in question.
There are no age restrictions for admission to our events. If you would like to know about any discounts on tickets for children, please contact us at [email protected] or by private message to our Facebook page.
Tickets for our events can only be purchased on the circuits indicated in the official announcements. We have always advised fans against using secondary ticketing networks.
Tickets for concerts with a capacity of more than 5,000 spectators are nominal, as provided for by Law 232 of 11/12/2016 in Article 545-bis as introduced by Law 30/12/2018 no. 145. Each spectator will therefore have to enter their name and surname on the individual ticket at the time of purchase. Modalities and terms for name changes will be communicated from time to time on official Barley Arts channels.
If the spectator is unable to attend the concert, he or she has the possibility of reselling the ticket on the fan-to-fan platform that may be present on the sales channel from which the purchase was made.
For ticket prices, see the specific event page.
It is forbidden:
- Introduce helmets
- Introduce suitcases, trolley, bags and backpacks with a capacity greater than 10 litres. For larger backpacks and bags, we invite the public to check the presence of the cloakroom service in the venue.
- Introduce cans spray (mosquito repellents, deodorants, creams, sunscreens, etc.)
- Introduce stadium trumpets
- Introducing or possessing weapons, explosive material, pyrotechnic devices, smoke bombs, flares
- Introduce stones, knives or other pointed or cutting objects
- Introduce chains
- Introduce pepper spray
- Introduce alcoholic beverages of any strength
- Introducing or possessing drugs, poisons, harmful substances, flammable material
- Entering and remaining in a state of intoxication or under the influence of drugs
- Introduce or sell within the facility beverages contained in cans, glass bottles, metal flasks o plastic bottles larger than 0.5 litre (only bottles not larger than 0.5 litre are permitted without cork)
- Introduce animals of all kinds and sizes
- Introduce selfie sticks and tripods
- Introduce umbrellas and poles
- Introduce musical instruments
- Introduce pens and laser pointers
- Introduce remote-controlled drones and aeroplanes
- Introduce professional audio/video recording equipment, professional and semi-professional cameras, video cameras, Go-Pro, iPads and tablets, powerbanks
- Introduce bicycles, skateboards, skates and overboards
- Introduce tents and sleeping bags
- Introduce all other offensive objects
- Display material that obstructs the visibility of other spectators or interferes with emergency signs or otherwise obstructs escape routes to exits
- Carrying out any kind of commercial activity that has not been authorised in advance, in writing, by the event organising company
- Engaging in aggressive acts
- Damaging or tampering with plant structures, infrastructure and services in any way
- Climbing balustrades, parapets, partitions and other structures not intended for public use
- Standing on access and escape routes and any other escape route
- Any person in an obvious state of drunkenness and/or alteration or for any other legitimate reason will be barred from entering the concert, even if in possession of a valid ticket. Persons who find themselves in the same condition during the event, creating a disturbance or nuisance to those present, will be removed from the concert
- Any other action deemed necessary to provide the highest level of security and the smooth running of the event will be taken.