Requests must be received by official email from the relevant publication at least three working days before the concert at the following address [email protected]. Late requests will not be considered.
It is not possible to accredit freelance photographers.
The number of photo passes is limited. Applicants will receive confirmation or refusal by email one or two days before the concert.
There are no age restrictions for admission to our events. If you would like to know about any discounts on tickets for children, please contact us at [email protected] or by private message to our Facebook page.
Tickets for our events can only be purchased on the circuits indicated in the official announcements. We have always advised fans against using secondary ticketing networks.
Tickets for concerts with a capacity of more than 5,000 spectators are nominal, as provided for by Law 232 of 11/12/2016 in Article 545-bis as introduced by Law 30/12/2018 no. 145. Each spectator will therefore have to enter their name and surname on the individual ticket at the time of purchase. Modalities and terms for name changes will be communicated from time to time on official Barley Arts channels.
If the spectator is unable to attend the concert, he or she has the possibility of reselling the ticket on the fan-to-fan platform that may be present on the sales channel from which the purchase was made.
For ticket prices, see the specific event page.
At all our events it is forbidden to bring into the performance area the objects included in the following list:
- Spray cans (mosquito repellent, deodorant, sunscreen etc.)
- Stadium trumpets
- Weapons, explosive material, pyrotechnic devices, smoke bombs, signal flares
- Stones, knives or other pointed or cutting objects
- Pepper spray (chilli or similar)
- Alcoholic beverages of any strength
- Narcotic substances, poisons, harmful substances, flammable material
- Cans, glass bottles, metal flasks or plastic bottles larger than 0.5lt.
Only plastic bottles no larger than 0.5lt without cap are permitted.
- Animals of all kinds and sizes
- Selfie sticks and tripods
- Umbrellas and poles of all kinds
- Musical instruments
- Laser pens and pointers
- Remote-controlled drones and aeroplanes
- Professional audio/video recording equipment, cameras
professional and semi-professional, camcorders, GoPro, iPad, tablets
- Bikes, skateboards, skates, scooters and overboards
- Tents and sleeping bags
- Any object likely to cause offence
Please always check the venue's website to see if a cloakroom is available.
Proposals can be sent to [email protected] or by private message on our Facebook page. You will be contacted if necessary.